At JJ Music we also have a recording studio. We have several locations for recording so we are also a mobile studio. Whether you need to record an album or you want additional parts in your tracks, we can assist.
All of the gear below can be used for recording. There can also be additional gear used but a potential fee is added to that cost.
1. Guitars- Nash Gibson Les Paul, Nash Deluxe Telecaster with benders, Gibson Derek Trucks SG, Ovation 12 strring, Fender Bass, and a Martin D35 with an LR Baggs Anthem.
2. Amplifiers and Cabs- Friedman Smallbox 50, 1968 Fender Twin Reverb, 1972 Fender Champ Silverface, Swart AST Pro, and a Ampeg Bass Amp.
3. Mandolin- Eastman with LR Baggs
4. Banjo- Washburn
5. Keys- Korg SV-1
6. Steel Guitars- MSA Classical Pedal Steel and a Magnatone 1952 Lap Steel
7. Pedals- more than you can count
8. Microphones- all of the usual mics such as sm57s and SMB7
Our recording cost also includes free session work for guitar, bass, keys, mandolin, banjo, sythn, steel guitar, and backing vocals. If a session drummer or other instrumentation is needed there is an additional cost.
Currently, we charge a flat rate of $500 a track. A discount is given for a down payment to record an album. An hourly wage can be worked out if necessary.